Presentation Skills For Professionals
“Your experience and knowledge, particularly about subtle changes in content or style that makes such a difference, make you the expert when it comes to presentations.”
Michael Sorkin, V.P., Boston Scientific
As the leading authority on the language of influence, Dr. Joseph Sommerville shows professionals how to increase visibility and credibility by creating more persuasive messages. He literally “wrote the book” on using presentations effectively for business development. He’s
- The Author of the Palgrave-MacMillan business book RainMaking Presentations: How To Grow Your Business by Leveraging Your Expertise
- An Internationally Recognized Expert on Influence
- A Successful Business Owner
- A Former Graduate Professor of Business
- A Top-Rater Presenter at Conferences and Presentation Training Workshops and Seminars
His unique system focuses on adding influence to expertise. Joe’s experience in business, international agencies and associations makes his approach field-tested and results-driven.
He serves on USA Today’s Entrepreneurs Advisory Panel. In addition to his monthly column for Affluent, he is the author of several articles on professional services marketing. He has been featured as an expert on communication in numerous trade and professional journals and appeared on CNBC’s Smart Money Program.
Joe received his AB from Wabash College and his MA and PhD from the University of Iowa. In addition to his performance consulting, he has held academic positions at The University of Iowa, Indiana University, Wabash College, Nanyang Technological University and the MBA program at Houston Baptist University.