The Results You Can Expect
We know you’re interested in the return on your investment. Here are some of the tangible outcomes clients report:
- You’ll Close More Business. You become more persuasive by learning how to create clarity of purpose, how to make your messages resonate with audiences, how to organize your ideas effectively and how to create trust and rapport with prospects. .
- You’ll Save Time. When you use the Rainmaking Presentations System, you follow a step-by-step approach that shows you exactly how to design, develop and deliver your message. This system removes the guesswork.
- You’ll Communicate More Clearly. Because you’re focused on what you want to accomplish instead of what you want to say, you’ll avoid misunderstanding and confusion. .
- You’ll Stand Out From Your Competition. Because you can clearly explain the value you offer, you’ll differentiate yourself from others. .
- You’ll Get Greater “Buy In” For Your Ideas. By focusing on the beliefs, attitudes and values of your audience, you’ll learn how to create messages that resonate with them. When you can better articulate your ideas, people are more likely to act on your recommendations.
Our Core Beliefs That Guide This Approach
- Expertise Needs To Be Powered By Influence. Expertise in your field is essential to success, but it’s just a prerequisite. Until you can clearly explain your ideas and show the value in your approach, true success will elude you. .
- Effective Presentations Gain The Desired Response From An Audience. People that work in highly complex or technical fields often concentrate on the message they’re trying to deliver instead of the results they want from it. Effective presentations are audience-focused.
- The Best Approach To Presentation Training Is Process-Based. Excellent communication skills result from training and experience, not genetics. A step-by-step process gives you the tools you need to become a more effective presenter.
What It’s Like To Work With Us
We’ve found the following process offers the best approach to client success:
1. We have a conversation to define the outcomes you’re looking for and determine if we’re a good fit for each other. If we are, great. If we’re not, we’ll be happy to recommend someone that might better fit your needs. We’re more concerned with applying our expertise and experience, rather than stretching it.
2. In partnership with you, we design a solution that best helps you accomplish your objectives. We recognize that clients have unique issues, time frames, schedules and needs. We work with you to create a program that fits within your parameters, not some template.
3. We work with you to implement that solution in the format that works best for you. We’ve worked with clients on-site, off-site, internationally, through workshops, webinars, teleseminars and individual coaching.
4. We remain available for follow-up. We’ll work with you to create reinforcement and application of the solutions we implement.
How Is The RainMaking Presentations Approach Different?
There are hundreds of presentation skills workshops, coaches and books available. Here are some of the reasons clients have told us they chose to work with us:
We focus on results. We’re not interested in peddling training programs for a mass market. We’re interested in how we can use our knowledge and experience to create outstanding results for specific clients. Our work isn’t finished until you achieve the outcomes you identify.
We bring expertise to our work. Our approach is based on field-tested research, not “common knowledge” about what makes an effective presentation. Surprisingly, many people dabbling in communcation skills training have had no training or education it. We have!
Our facilitators are experienced. All have real-world business experience that spans a wide variety of professions.
Our unique planning tools reduce the learning curve. We use proprietary tools that help you write a presentation quickly, support it strongly and deliver it confidently.
We offer global delivery. We’ve delivered solutions from Houston to Singapore and lot’s of places in between. If you need our help at a specific location, you’ll get it.
Next, click here to look at our specific programs and services.